(Lakeland, MN) — Washington County authorities say a man and woman from Lakeland are hospitalized after suffering carbon monoxide poisoning during a power outage. Deputies doing a welfare check Monday found a gas-powered generator running in the attached garage and the victims unconscious inside the home near an empty propane heater. The 71-year-old man and 69-year-old woman were taken to the hospital. No word on their current conditions. A sheriff’s deputy was treated at the scene for carbon monoxide exposure.